Fees & Payment Policies

Publishers’ commission

Listing a publication in our directory is completely free to Publisher. We receive 30% of each sale, and Publisher will receive the remaining 70%. Our fee is lower than many other ad networks, and it covers the cost of many tasks and features, such as:

  • Payment handling and processing
  • Payment handling fees
  • A sales team actively recommending Syndicate publications
  • Streamlined scheduling for potential sponsors
  • Material collection and delivery
  • Troubleshooting and answering questions from Advertisers

Late Fees for Advertisers

Syndicate sponsorships follow standard IAB terms and conditions for flat fee based and fixed-placement deliverables. Orders are subject to cancellation up to 30 days prior to send date. If an order to sponsor content is postponed, delayed, or changed by Advertiser less than 48 hours prior to the sponsorship’s scheduled publication, Advertiser is subject to a booking reservation fee of fifteen percent (15%) of the sponsorship fee.

Terms From IAB Cancellation Clause

a. Without Cause.
Unless designated on the IO as non-cancelable, Advertiser may cancel the entire IO, or any portion thereof, as follows:
i. With 14 days’ prior written notice to Media Company, without penalty, for any guaranteed Deliverable, including, but not limited to, CPM Deliverables. For clarity and by way of example, if Advertiser cancels the guaranteed portions of the IO eight (8) days prior to serving of the first impression, Advertiser will only be responsible for the first six (6) days of those Deliverables.

ii. With seven (7) days’ prior written notice to Media Company, without penalty, for any non-guaranteed Deliverable, including, but not limited to, CPC Deliverables, CPL Deliverables, or CPA Deliverables, as well as some non-guaranteed CPM Deliverables.

iii. With 30 days’ prior written notice to Media Company, without penalty, for any flat fee based or fixed-placement Deliverable, including, but not limited to, roadblocks, time based or share-of-voice buys, and some types of cancelable sponsorships.

iv. Advertiser will remain liable to Media Company for amounts due for any custom content or development (“Custom Material”) provided to Advertiser or completed by Media Company or its third-party vendor prior to the effective date of termination. For IOs that contemplate the provision or creation of Custom Material, Media Company will specify the amounts due for such Custom Material as a separate line item. Advertiser will pay for such Custom Material within 30 days from receiving an invoice therefore. b. For Cause. Either Media Company or Agency may terminate an IO at any time if the other party is in material breach of its obligations hereunder, which breach is not cured within 10 days after receipt of written notice thereof from the non-breaching party, except as otherwise stated in these Terms with regard to specific breaches. Additionally, if Agency or Advertiser breaches its obligations by violating the same Policy three times (and such Policy was provided to Agency or Advertiser) and receives timely notice of each such breach, even if Agency or Advertiser cures such breaches, then Media Company may terminate the IO or placements associated with such breach upon written notice. If Agency or Advertiser does not cure a violation of a Policy within the applicable 10-day cure period after written notice, where such Policy had been provided by Media Company to Agency, then Media Company may terminate the IO and/or placements associated with such breach upon written notice. c. Short Rates. Short rates will apply to canceled buys to the degree stated on the IO.

Nonrefundability

Advertisers’ Deposited Funds are nonrefundable except when a Publisher chooses not to move forward with the sponsorship prior to publication, or in certain events of "Force Majeure" that extend for seven days or more and prevent publication from occurring.

Instructions for Cashing out Earned Funds from a Publisher’s Account

Publishers can login to their Account, navigate to the "Transactions" page from the dropdown menu in the top right corner, and then click the "Request A Withdrawal" at the bottom of the "Transactions" page.

Any questions? Email us at support@syndicateads.net.

Syndicate allows advertisers to connect with high quality publications. We present a rare opportunity to share an established voice that has a dedicated following. The result is something that cannot be acehived with banners. Often there is more effort required to build the content than a 300x250 but the return is well worth it.

Browse publications

Syndicate Ads offers an exclusive membership to allow publishers to sell weekly sponsorships. Our goal is to make selling, serving, and maintaining a sponsorship easy, tasteful, and enjoyed. We maintain a high quality of both publishers and advertisers to ensure sponsorships are well received.

Apply