We recommend the best apps for iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
The Sweet Setup highlights software that has proven to be the best, not necessarily the newest. We do this by spending an inordinate amount of time and energy to research, test, and find the very best apps.
We have become a resource for people looking to find the best app for their needs. Therefore, our readership is, by nature, a group of discerning, intelligent people who are willing to spend money on high-quality products.
Because of our low-volume publishing cycle, when we do publish something, it generates a significant amount of attention.
This is an advertorial, the advertiser provides the content that the publisher will share with their audience.
-A sponsored blog post that is posted on the site, served to our RSS and Twitter feeds, and that will live in the archives forever
- Exclusive sponsorship placement within our weekly email newsletter
- A thank-you link in our end-of-week roundup post
- A one-month run of two separate banner ads — one in our top sidebar spot, featuring an image and accompanying text, and the other in our lower sidebar spot which features a large image
- Two thank you tweets — one from our site’s Twitter account and one from @shawnblanc’s twitter account
- Banner ads begin the week of your sponsorship and continue on for one month
- The Sweet Setup serves more than 425,000 monthly page views and reaches more than 22,000 subscribers via RSS, Twitter, and our email newsletter
- Majority of traffic comes from Apple users
- 25% of site visitors are on an iPhone
- 25% are on an iPad
- 33% are on a Mac
- Over 20-percent of the visitors to our site click through to the App Store to buy an app
- And of those, 50-percent of them continue on to purchase an app
- Email newsletter has an open rate of 55%
- Email newsletter 20% CTR
- Featured Image( 1,300 pixel-wide graphic with variable height, will display as 650px for Retina)
- Post Title (8 Words)
- Post Body (150 words or less and include links)
- Sidebar Upper Ad Image (Width: 260x200px, appears 130x100 for retina)
- Sidebar Upper Ad Copy (80 characters)
Sidebar Lower Image (Width: 600x500px will appear 300x250px for retina displays)
-Sidebar Lower Ad Copy (80 characters) *apply a due date to the review status when a preview is required