The Laughing Squid blog was launched in 2003 and features daily posts on unique art, culture and technology from around the world. We have a very diverse, global audience with an average of 2.6 million pageviews per month and a large presence on social media.
- 667K followers on Facebook
- 589K followers on Twitter
- 470K followers on Tumblr
This is an advertorial, the advertiser provides the content that the publisher will share with their audience.
Sponsorship includes a blog post (up to 1000 characters) with 1-3 images (750px wide) and/or a video (750px wide) and hyperlinks using copy provided by the advertiser. The blog post will be clearly marked as "sponsored" in the body of the post. Please note we do not post opinion posts, reviews or political posts. All sponsored posts include the following:
- A link to the blog post will be published to the Laughing Squid Facebook account (667K followers)
- The blog post will be published to the Laughing SquidTwitter account (589K followers)
- A link to the blog post will be published to the Laughing Squid Tumblr account (470K followers)
- A link to the blog post will be published to the Laughing Squid Google+ account (2.9 million followers)
- A link to the blog post will be published to the Laughing Squid Pinterest account (32K followers)
- A link to the blog post will show up in the Laughing Squid RSS feed (23K subscribers)
- The content of the blog post will be included in our daily email list (11K subscribers)
Sponsored posts are published between 12pm and 1pm ET; however if there is a preferred time range, let us know and we will try to accommodate it.
We only publish one sponsorship post per day, so when you purchase a sponsored post you would be effectively sponsoring the blog for the entire day.